They make me smile...


I love these plates.
They make me smile when I serve meals using them.
They are so cheerful and fun.
I am so excited that I own them.
Although purchasing an entire set for 8 was more challenging that you might think...
I ended up buying pieces at five different stores across the country.
I bought 8 dinner plates, 6 salad plates and 4 bowls in Woodbridge, Virginia.
I bought 2 salad plates and 2 bowls in Richmond, Virginia.
I bought 2 bowls at a random mall in Ohio.
I bought 6 mugs in Greenwood, Indiana.
And finally, I bought 2 mugs in Bloomington, Indiana.
You might think this was a lot to go through to buy a set of dishes.
It was.
But I love them and they make me smile, so it was worth the effort!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do look good! I'm glad you were able to get the whole set!
Christy

Anonymous said...

These are cool. I am tempted to get some.

Dad