Waiting

You know what I hate?
Waiting.
For anything.

No one has ever accused me of being a patient person, I know. But this is getting ridiculous. I sit around my house for hours at a time waiting for something to happen.

I wait for friends to call.
I wait for the mail.
I wait for Mike to email.
I wait for Sammy to get ready.
I wait for Jon's martial arts class to end.
I wait for my Bed, Bath & Beyond gift cards to arrive.
I wait for the UPS truck to arrive with our approved (hopefully) visas.
I wait for the movers to come.

I'm tired of all this waiting.

3 comments:

andrew said...

yeah waiting is fun at first then it gets REALLY boring REALLY quick.

Mad Queen said...

Remember that line in The Princess Bride... "I hate waiting"... we like to quote that with a very Spanish Inigo Montoya accent... it is funny. Missing you already!

aprilla said...

Remember how dad used to say something like,... if I added up all the time I wait in my life, and then subtracted it... I'd be 2 years old. :-)