Little Blue Dots

Okay, so in an effort to be sweet and silly at the same time, I sent a letter to Lamar telling him how much I care about him. But I wrote it on a bunch of little blue circles. 140 of them to be exact. One word on each circle. Don't get me wrong, I numbered each one so he could put them in the correct order. It was all in good fun.But this afternoon I got the following text message from Lamar:

"I really love you, but I don't know if I like you right now. 140. Really. And 81 and 18 look alike so far. Grrrrrr. Lol."


At first I was so confused. I couldn't figure out what was making him mad. So I called him to find out. All he said was, "Really? Little blue circles..." Then I knew what had happened. And I could not stop laughing.


He swears that he will be getting me back someday, but no matter what he does it will be so worth it! And that silly man actually took the time to put each circle in order and glue them to the sheet of paper. Such dedication. (It only took him the whole day to finish. Ha ha ha.)

0 comments: