Top Ten

I thought it might be fun to finish out the year with a top ten list. I used to watch the David Letterman show all the time!

Top Ten Things I Did Over Christmas Break
1. baking cookies (I'm really kinda sick of cookie dough now)
2. cleaning up messes (this includes washing dishes repeatedly)
3. hanging out with family and friends
4. working (at the YMCA and the Olive Garden)
5. painting the house
6. taking and re-taking family pictures (again and again and again)
7. shopping (gotta love those gift cards)
8. eating
9. "planning" to exercise (really, I set my alarm and everything)
10. reading

NOTE: The above list is not all-inclusive. It simply represents some of the most frequent uses of my time during the holidays this year.

So, what did you do over Christmas break this year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask you to entertain me.
(as if you aren't doing enough!)

Mad Queen said...

travel, wedding, travel again, doctor, ear surgery, dentist, shots, spend time with friends, shop, ship items shopped, ship christmas packages could not mail from Japan, orthodontist, more doctors, pack, more pack, more pack, movies, travel again (14 hours and more). TIRED. POOPED. RELAXING TRIP... NOPE. But nice nonetheless.