Welcome, Baby Kate!


She's here! She's here! She's finally here!!!!
I'm an aunt...again.
But this time I get to be there from the very beginning! (sort of)
I feel like I have been waiting forever to meet this cute little girl. (Imagine how her proud must parents feel!)
Isn't she precious?
Look at those sweet lips and tiny button nose!
Such a little angel.

The basics:
name: Kathryn Lois Dabaie
parents: Pete & April Dabaie
birthdate: November 28, 2007
time of delivery: 11:01 pm
length: 18 inches
weight: 7 lbs 1 oz

Both mama and baby are doing well, resting and recovering at home with daddy.
What an exciting time for everyone.

Congratulations Dabaie Family!


Check out these other darling pictures of baby Kate. She is so incredibly tiny! And she even has a full head of shiny dark hair! It won't be long before she'll be wearing ribbons in her hair that match her adorable outfits.













.

3 comments:

Mad Queen said...

WELCOME BABY KATE! She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on your new neice... your first real neice right? I love it. I love the precious pink bundle... her skin is stunning. Glad everything went well.

Mad Queen said...

Did I spell niece right? I think niece is correct... oops on the last comment. I am ugicated you know.

love to you!

Anonymous said...

hehehe! I can't believe I'm a mom!!! I can't wait for you to see her! :-)