short and sweet

I have always tried to allow the kids some say in how they wear their hair. I figure that if they want a way to express their own style and personality, they could be doing it in much worse ways than with their hairstyles.

So, when Jonathan decided to have spikes coming out all over his head, I was supportive. Nad when he switched to a more "soft" look with much longer hair, I let him do it. And when Sammy continued to insist that she wanted "only a little trim" each time I suggested a haircut, I tried to be positive.

The problem is that with long hair comes massive tangles that lead to serious tantrums and tears. This time she finally let me cut it shorter.

Check it out! Doesn't it look so cute on her?

2 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Yes, she looks ADORABLE! She is getting so grown up... when I don't see her, she grows so fast. It makes me think that maybe my kids are growing up fast too and I just don't see it because I am with them everyday.

You are a FABULOUS MOM... your kids ALWAYS look AMAZING from HEAD TO TOE... regardless of what style they are sporting!

You have truly beautiful kids. I love them to pieces.

Miss you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.