Location, location, location...

It's all about location for us as we settle into living at Tracey's house. It didn't take long for each of us to claim our spots in the living room.
Sammy loves sitting in the leather recliner and kicks a fit if anyone else dares encroach on her territory.
Jonathan enjoys spreading out on the couch - whether he is reading, watching TV, playing on his laptop, or doing homework.
As for me, I have made the over sized chair and ottoman my cozy corner - although I don't mind sharing with Felix (the cat) because she keeps my toes warm.

1 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Loving this! Wow, life is crazy isn't it :). Looking at these pictures makes me realize I've got some work to do... the train table needs to go... why is it still there? Jonas has not been into trains for 3 years now... oh brother. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. Its good to keep that in mind :).