Who loves ya, baby?

Over the holidays Sammy spent most of her time playing with her new best friend, Maggie.
They were mostly inseparable. In fact, one night at 3:00 am I woke up to hear Sammy playing in the living room with Maggie. I sent her (Sammy) back to bed immediately. About 30 minutes later I found her still in her bed - but with Maggie. I tried to get Sammy back to sleep for the next couple hours - even stooping to threatening to "ground her from the dog" if she didn't get back into bed. Finally she fell asleep at about 6:00 am. Unfortunately I was awake for good.

2 comments:

Eszter said...

Right. I'm going to try to leave a note. Maggie looks so so suggly. So no blame on Sammy!!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a funny story! Also, (as usual) this is a very beautiful picture of Sammy!
Christy