Constant Motion

From the moment we arrived at April's house, Kate was chattering. Basically, her entire conversation consisted of "Hi Sammy! Hi Jon! Hi Mary!" (She called me Mary half the time!?!) She followed Sammy and Jon around everywhere and just thought they were the greatest.

Taking a picture of Kate during our visit proved to be more challenging than I thought it would be. I guess I had forgotten what it was like to have a two-year-old. She was constantly moving, turning, playing, and talking.

The only time I was able to snap a shot of her without chasing her down was when she discovered this manhole cover on our walk home from the park. For some reason she thought it was so fun to stand on it. So I took advantage of her "stillness" and captured this shot. Could she be any cuter?

I do have to admit that as adorable as Kate is and as much fun as I had hanging out with her - she really exhausted me! Two-year-olds are so exhausting! Another thing I had forgotten about.

2 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Yeah, I have not forgotten the "constant motion thing"... Jonas is STILL in that stage... we have sadly been calling him "wiggle butt". Hmmmm not the nicest but laughing about it keeps me sane. I love that Kate is already taking after her auntie kim with BOWS in her pigtails... love it!

Anonymous said...

CUTE picture and title! Christy