Mother's Day Photo Shoot

My Mother's Day gift from the kids this year was to cooperate for a photo shoot this afternoon. I took a ton of pictures but have only shared a few. These ones turned out cute despite the less than perfect lighting conditions.

It was fun driving around town and finding interesting places to take pictures. The kids were cheerful and cooperative. I don't know if any of these will end up on the wall, but they will certainly remind me of a pleasant afternoon spent with the kids.

3 comments:

april said...

Whoa... Jon needs to stop growing...... seriously. ...stop. ... :-)

Mad Queen said...

Ha! Great minds think alike! I did the same thing on mother's day... I told the kids their gift to me was driving around town to take the calendar photos we are missing... which means they even had to change outfits! So funny. Checking stuff off of my list... happy mother's day to me and you too!

Mad Queen said...

Oh, and I love the colors you chose for their photos... gorgeous! And you had some creative shots... the first one is my fav in the grass... but I love the one of Jonathan trying to give you a cool smile but feeling cheezy at the same time... a great capture!