Boots

Today I was laying on my bed trying to rest when Sammy opened the door to my room and said that the neighbor was at our house and wanted to talk to me. I admit that I was half asleep, but when I opened my eyes, I realized that Sammy was standing in my doorway holding a puppy! Well, that woke me up pretty quickly!

It turns out that Sammy had walked over to the neighbor's house and asked if she could walk their dogs. Our neighbors are so nice and agreed that Sammy could bring this little puppy home for about 30 minutes to visit while they had lunch.

I have to admit that the guy was pretty cute - especially the way he crawled right into Sammy's lap and stayed there the whole time he was at our house. I'm sure he was unsure of where he was and probably a little scared too. Sammy loved having him visit and did her best to convince me to keep him.
Sammy LOVES animals - especially dogs - but since we are renting, we can't have any pets. Although the neighbors are trying to find homes for their adorable puppies, we will not be adopting one at this time...

2 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Oh, I remember you telling me about these doggies... they really are SO cute. Look at that puppy face. Precious! Emma is going to die when she sees this.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,

long time no hear! I hope you're well, just thinking of you!

Eszter