M-m-m-marshmallows

A few weeks ago, we were shopping in Wal-Mart and we came across these enormous marshmallows. I swear, they are so big that you have to eat them by taking bites of them. They're called "roasting marshmallows" - I assume because they would be excellent to use for just that! We saved them for a while hoping to visit Costa and Andrew in Indiana and have a bonfire where we could roast them in style. When our plans fell through over Labor Day weekend, we ended up opening the marshmallows anyway.
Jonathan posed for a silly picture that he could post on Facebook. Sammy wanted in on the fun as well. I posed for a couple too, but you won't see those here!

1 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Funny.... over the summer we saw those at my sisters... I thought they were an "east coast" thing... my kids were DYING to try them... and I said no... but look who the FUN Mom is... you win!!