Serious static

Today was a pretty day (sunny and not too chilly), so the kids and I spent an hour outside jumping on the trampoline (after bundling up and putting on an extra pair of socks). It took a while to clear off all the fallen leaves from the trampoline, but it was totally worth it. I always have such a fun time bouncing around with the kids. (Don't worry, I only jumped a little - my neck is still healing.)

This picture is just so funny I had to share it. Sammy always has little wispy hairs falling down in her face, but this is just out of control!

And it wouldn't lay back down. We tried.

(NOTE: If you look closely enough you can actually see a wad of pink bubble gum in the corner of Sammy's mouth. So you see, she is still obsessed with chewing gum since her cage was removed.)

1 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Holy COW that is an AWESOME picture! Wow!! I love it... her smile is great too... she looks so big with teeth missing. I did not know she got her cage removed. Is her tongue in the right place now... trained to be in the right place?