Happy Easter!

Totally adorable, right?
I just love this picture!
I love the happy, smiling eggs.

This year, Easter was not as "grand" as it has been in the past. I didn't go all out. With the kids getting older, and life getting busier, and Easter coming much sooner this year, I just didn't take the time to do everything I have done in the past.

We did color eggs, though.
Which is sort of new for us.

For the past several years, I have been making egg-shaped sugar cookies that we've frosted and decorated instead of dying hard-boiled eggs. They turn out really cute, and they taste sooooo good. But this year I decided to let the kids participate in the fun tradition of dying Easter eggs. The kit I bought came with cute face stickers to add once the eggs had been colored. They turned out so silly looking!

2 comments:

Mad Queen said...

LOL... okay, I am totally laughing.. these eggs are SO you! Seriously, these eggs scream K I M all over. Absolutely perfect. And, I think it is a good thing you did not make those sugar cookies... boiled eggs will go better with your "eating better" plans.

Happy Days!

Oh, and I like that you are putting more pictures in your blog... I think it makes it so much more fun to read. SMILE.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! This is WAY FUNNY!!!!!! VERY YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!hahahahahahahahah!