Honeycreek




One of the field trips that every fourth grade student in Monroe County gets to go on is a trip to a one room schoolhouse from the early 1900's called Honeycreek. Since Jon and Sammy are in a K-6th grade class, they didn't go in fourth grade since that was not the year they were studying Indiana history. The kids dress up in old-fashioned clothing and spend the day at the schoolhouse experiencing what it was like back in the "old days". My kids love to dress up, and I love to make costumes for them. So of course, when I heard that their class would be going to Honoeycreek I started working on their outfits. They turned out great!

2 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Honeycreek... wow... I LOVE Honeycreek! You did an amazing job with their costumes... and of course Boy pioneer costumes are way harder... I am totally impressed with what you came up with for Jonathan. I will have to remember that for Jonas. I love the hat... did you make that too? I love their outdoor poses by the trees... they really look the part!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! This is WAY to cute! Holy Smokes!!! :-)