A chilly trip to the beach

Today we headed up a bit north of where we are living to the coast. We hiked all around a beautiful cove. The rock formations were very pretty and it was a clear day - unusual, for England. Beautiful pictures. Some of the first ones I've taken since being here.
After walking around the cove, we headed to Bridlington North Beach and wandered up and down the promenade. The beach itself wasn't very busy as it was chilly and windy. I sure wish I had packed some jackets for us. But it was so nice to be out in the fresh air.

5 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Great pictures, Kim! I had fun reading all your recent posts about England. Hang in there!! Things will get better :)

april said...

How Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

the photos are beautiful!! the land of the ancestors...wow :)

transition is difficult...terry and I are going thru some; I'm moving us to Colorado in August while he's in Afghanistan...Breathe deep; everything will be okay :)
hugs & love to everyone...Tammy

Mad Queen said...

Hey, if you keep taking gorgeous pictures like that, I will be your biggest fan! Great pics. The good thing about crappy and dreary weather is that when it is finally nice, you go out and soak it up in appreciation! How is that for playing the glad game? Happy for this post! Hang in there friend.

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's beautiful out there! Makes me miss the beach! Good pictures of Jon and Sammy; they're very photogenic!! Miss you guys!
Christy