Our New Toy

We finally did it!

A couple weeks ago we went to Sam's Club and purchased an enormous trampoline for the kids to play on. To tell you the truth, I was sort of feeling left out since we didn't have a trampoline or a swing set or a pool (the three most popular items in our neighborhood).

But now we fit in very nicely.

Jon and Sammy love to jump on the trampoline together. They even convinced Papaw to jump with them one day! And I have to admit that I like it too. It makes me feel like a kid again to bounce up and down for a while. I can still remember playing on the trampoline when I was growing up - although I know that we did not have a safety net surrounding ours. I remember bouncing each other so high that we literally flew off of the trampoline and landed on the little hill in our back yard. How is it that no one actually ended up seriously injured?!?

I am so glad that we decided to buy a trampoline...with a safety net.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you bought one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....and what do you mean, 'No one got hurt' on our old trampoline?!!! Remember your 'clutzy' sister? Man, that darn thing.... I always fell between the rusty springs! OUCH!!!! Not to mention hitting the bars and flying right off of it... into the fence!! .....That thing was NOT SAFE....... do you think they got that on purpose??? Maybe a plot to get rid of some of the kids???? hehehehehehe :-)