This boy...


...carries a book everywhere he goes.
...attends martial arts classes almost every day.
...still enjoys playing video games.
...has a passion for writing.
...helps out without being asked.
...is the most caring and patient big brother.
...is writing his own novel.
...knows how to be a true friend.
...treats others with respect.
...is confident in who he is and what he believes.
...will start middle school next fall.
...is honest and dependable.
...is developing his own unique sense of style.
...has a strong testimony of the gospel.
...just received the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday.
...will always be my little boy.

2 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Oh, you made me cry. How sweet in Jonathan? I love that boy! Does he still think Shailey is cute and smart? We gotta keep those two in touch. I cannot believe he just got the priesthood... wow. That makes me so teary. What a milestone. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I love Jonathan. :-)