Updates

So, we're moving to England in two months.
Yeah, that's right. England.
As in across the ocean and far away.
Exciting?
We'll see.

In the meantime, we are frantically trying to do the following:
(1) Put our house up for sale
(2) Clean the house so it can be put up for sale
(3) Sell both our cars (interested?)
(4) Sell many of our belongings that will not fit in our place overseas

Do see a pattern here?
Sell, sell, sell!

(5) Arrange for time off work so I can help Mike find us a place to live
(6) Get our passports
(7) Get our visas
(8) Figure out which school(s) will be best for our kids in England
(9) De-clutter and reorganize
(10) Plan to see family before we leave

Hmmmm.
When I put it in list form it doesn't seem too overwhelming. NOT!
I am freaking out here.
Mike keeps telling me he needs me to function.
Well, I'm not functioning right now.

Every time I think about everything we have to do and everything we need to sell and everything we need to store and everything I still have left to do at school - I get more than a little overwhelmed. My latest solution has been to go back to bed and cry my eyes out. (Hence Mike's comments about me not functioning.) A better solution would be to get going and attack the list a little at a time.

I'll try that...tomorrow.

1 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Do you still move even if your house does not sell?? Just curious. And what is the official moving date? I need details lady.