Wish List

I wish I could wear pyjamas all day.
I wish I had already prepared my Relief Society lesson.
I wish I was skinny again.
I wish my things were here from the states.
I wish I was a fabulous cook.
I wish I had a list of great ideas to do with the kids on these long summer days.
I wish I could eat chocolate without gaining weight.
I wish I was a great typist - instead of hunt and peck.
I wish Mike didn't have to work such long hours.
I wish I could call my family and talk for hours.
I wish I was a better photographer.
I wish more of my clothes fit.
I wish I knew how to drive with confidence in this country.
I wish I was more outgoing.
I wish I was better at keeping in touch with friends.
I wish I never missed a photo opportunity.
I wish I had more family portraits.
I wish I had as much faith as Jonathan does.
I wish I was 25 again.
I wish I was happy with my life right now without wishing for anything more.

I'll keep working on that.

2 comments:

Mad Queen said...

You will have to check out Natalie Hoopes blog... she also did a wish list that made me laugh. Maybe I need to create one too... I was just saying yesterday that I wish food did not have to be something to avoid... I gained some weight this summer and now have to put in the work to get it off.. yuck.... I am completely unmotivated.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had Jon with me now x