Welcome

Well, here it is.
My very first attempt at a blog.

I have to admit that I've considered it before, but never had the nerve to share some of the insanity that goes on in my head with the outside world.

But - thanks to my equally crazy friend Tracey - I have been inspired to open up the contents of my mind to those brave enough to look. Mostly, I wanted a fun way to share pictures and news with family and friends while keeping a record of some of the "stuff" that happens in our everyday lives.

Between school and work and church and soccer games and tae-kwon-do practice and swim lessons and working out and making Halloween costumes and scrapbooking and meetings and errands and laundry and cooking and cleaning and car-pooling and birthday parties and phone calls and scrapbooking (Ooops! Did I say that twice?) and homework and the dog...

Do I really do all of this?

I wanted to take a moment (or several) to sit and think about what has been happening besides the everyday blahblahblahblah....

So, here goes nothing!

1 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Yeah, my obessed friend got attacked by my new obsession! I love your style of writing... you are always so fun to read...NUTS, but fun. Carry on!